The best workout for Triceps
Many people wish to have large, strong and defined arms, but just few value the triceps muscle. This is something that should not be done, as it is responsible for giving you greater arms bulk and beauty.
The triceps is a muscle formed by three parts, hence its name, from Latin, three heads.
Known by women as the "farewell muscle", it is an important muscle to be worked not only by the definition and beauty of the arm but also by the functions of this muscle, especially in the push movements.
Although the biceps seem to always carry all the credit, it is the triceps that takes up more space in the upper arm. It is for this reason that they should be worked out as much as the biceps, especially for those who seek to have large, muscular arms.
Here is a suggestion to increase the size of your arms, both in volume and definition, thus achieving with the exercises the 3 heads!
So ... based on literature and training planning, you can say that you should even lead to fatigue the three heads that make up the triceps and for this your Personal Trainer shows the right exercises for each head:
- The Lateral Head is further worked on the Pulley;
- The Middle Head is further worked on the Inverse Pulley;
- The Long Head is worked and more demanded in the French Thread.
The suggestion is below the author Lima, D. which has already been used in several training sessions and with good results in the volume and quality of this muscle, achieving and isolating the three heads:
- Forehead (with barbell or dumbbell): 4 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions;
- French Thread: 4 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions;
- Triceps Pulley: 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
- Parallel Bars: 4 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions;
- Triceps Kickback: 4 sets of 10 repetitions;
- Closed Supine: 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
- Forehead: 4 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions;
- Extensions of arms with hands in diamond: 4 series of 8 to 12 repetitions;
- Parallel Bars: 4 sets of 8 to 12 repetitions.
People with difficulty in the evolution of arms with regard to volume and definition should keep twice in the week any of these workouts, choose two of them and get to work, we help you!
Share with your friends the importance of adding value to this muscle group because it is he who gives beauty, size to his arms and yet has to be strengthened to make other levers required in other exercises for other muscle groups!
This tip is for both men and women.
Text by Rui Madeira adapted from Lima, D. in Training Tips